Pikachu is an electric Pokémon and is weak against ground movement. How to catch Pikachu in Pokémon Go? Read on for these two methods.
Pikachu is an electric Pokémon and is weak against ground movement. Pikachu’s strongest moves are Thunderstrike and Wild Dash, and its maximum CP is 938. The Pokedex says that every time Pikachu finds something new, it has a habit of destroying it with electricity from it. If you come across a blackened berry, this is evidence that this Pokémon mistook the power of its charge. Pikachu can be the starter Pokémon or even get caught in the wild in Pokémon Go. Here’s how to catch Pikachu in Pokémon Go. For more entertainment purpose watch this movie wonder woman full movie in hindi
Pokemon Go Pikachu
Catching a Pikachu as Your Starter Pokemon
- When you start a new game, you need to get away from the three starting Pokémon.
- Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Charmander appear on your screen, which you can catch.
- If you catch one of them, the rest will disappear, including Pikachu.
- So stay away from these Pokémon until they disappear from sight.
- Now you have to wait for these Pokémon to appear again and then leave again.
- When you’re far enough away, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Charmander will respawn on your map. Get away from them again.
- You need to do this three times, and after deflecting three regular starter Pokémon three times, Pikachu will appear with them for the fourth time.
- Get close to Pikachu to enter capture mode and catch it.
- Apart from playing games you can also watch movies such as 9xmovies city
Catching Pikachu in the Wild
- Finding Pikachu in the wild is difficult but possible.
- You can start by checking out near power plants and science museums.
- It is also quite possible to find Pikachu late at night at 3 am. M.
- When Pikachu is next to you, you will be able to see his silhouette in the sidebar in the lower right corner of the screen.
- It will also be helpful to check the rustle of the grass. If you see a Pikachu silhouette on the nearby list, and then you see crusty grass on your map, just walk onto the grass and Pikachu may crawl out.
- Click Pikachu to enter capture mode and catch it.
Pokemon Go Update Season 7 Cups
- Great League Remix: The 10 most popular Great League [Pokémon] will not be eligible for this version of the league. We will share a list of inappropriate [Pokemon] shortly after the end of the Great League on March 15. We are thrilled to see which [Pokémon] are the rising stars of Great League Remix!
- Retro Cup – This cup will be a comeback! In this cup, only the first 15 types of [Pokémon] can be used, with the exception of the Darkness, Steel, and Fairy types, and the CP limit will be 1500.
- Kanto Cup: The CP limit for this cup will be 1500 and the only Pokémon with Pokédex numbers # 001 to # 151 will be allowed. Your ranking will not be affected during the Kanto Cup, so feel free to get creative!
- The previous walk requirement to unlock battles will not revert to the GO Battle League.
5 Benefits of Using an Online Whiteboard for Teaching
We live in a fast-paced world. Every day is more and more tech-driven and capturing people’s attention has become harder…