How to Activate Twitch TV: Having trouble setting up Twitch on Xbox One? Don’t worry; activating Twitch is very easy, and we’ve covered everything you need to know to get started. Then, in just a few minutes, you can stream all your great Xbox content to your Twitch account.
You must create a Twitch account on your PC or mobile device before you can do anything else. If you haven’t created an account yet, read How to Create an Account on Twitch to learn how to create a Twitch account.
The dashboard is the main home screen on Xbox One. The store is located in the upper right corner of the Xbox One dashboard. Use the directional buttons or the left analog stick to navigate to the Store tab at the top of the screen. Press the A button on your controller to select an item on Xbox One.
The Apps tab is at the top of the Xbox One Store screen. Apps that can be downloaded and purchased for Xbox One are listed here.
The Twitch app has a purple icon and a square dialog box with a semicolon. Select the Twitch icon to display the Twitch information screen in the store.
If you can’t find Twitch, select the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner, then use the on-screen keyboard to search for Twitch by name.
This button is located to the right of the Twitch name and icon on the Twitch information page. Click this button to download the Twitch app on Xbox One.
Press the Xbox button in the controller’s center to return to the home screen. Then select the My Games & Apps icon. It is an icon with a large square and two smaller squares on the right. This is where you see all the games and apps installed on your Xbox One.
The Twitch app has a purple icon and a square dialog box with a semicolon. The Twitch app will open.
It’s the last option in the sidebar on the left side of the Twitch app. Finally, a screen will appear with a six-digit activation code on the right side of the screen. Please write this code down or save it on the net. It would help if you had it to activate the Twitch app.
You can use any PC, Mac, or mobile device browser.
Sign in using the username or email address and password associated with your Twitch account. This will allow you to see the activation screen.
The Twitch activation page has a small box in the middle. You can enter the six-digit code displayed by the app in the Twitch app on Xbox One and click Done. Then, wait a few minutes for the activation to take place. Once the activation code is accepted, the activation code screen on your Xbox One will change to the home page of the Twitch app. Twitch is now enabled on your Xbox One.
How to Activate Twitch TV on PlayStation
You must install the Twitch app via the PlayStation Store to activate your Twitch account on your PlayStation console. You’ll also need an active Twitch account and another device to log into your account and get an activation code.
To activate Twitch TV on PlayStation, follow these steps:
- Open your PlayStation console and go to the PlayStation Store.
- Find the Twitch app and install it.
- Once you’ve installed it, open the Twitch app and log into your Twitch account with your credentials.
- You will now see a six-digit code on your display. This will be your activation code; save it as needed in the next step.
- Open your default browser on another device and go to https://twitch.tv/activate.
- Log in to your Twitch account and enter the six-digit code you saw in the Twitch console app.
- Click Activate. Your Twitch TV account is now activated on your PlayStation console. You can now watch and stream content via the Twitch for PlayStation app.
Note: The steps above can be applied to all PlayStation editions, such as PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, etc.
How to Activate Twitch TV on Xbox
Activating the Twitch TV app on Xbox is the same as activating it on a PlayStation console. You must have an active Twitch account and another smart device to enter the activation code. Additionally, these steps can be applied to various Xbox editions, including Xbox One, Xbox Series S, Series X, and more.
To activate Twitch TV on Xbox using Twitch. Tv/activate, do the following:
- Open your Xbox console and go to the Microsoft Store.
- Find the Twitch app for Xbox and install it.
- Open the Twitch app and log in to your Twitch account.
- Here you will receive an Xbox activation code. Please pay attention to this as you enter it in the next step.
- Open your default browser on another device, go to https://twitch.tv/activate, and sign in to your Twitch account.
- Enter the six-digit activation code you saw in the Twitch app for Xbox.
- Select Activate. Twitch TV is now enabled on your Xbox console. You can now stream and watch Twitch content on Xbox.
How to Activate Twitch TV on Android
Watching various content on a portable device like an Android phone is quite convenient. You can install and activate Twitch TV if your phone can connect to a wireless network with enough internal storage.
To activate Twitch TV on an Android device, follow these steps:
- Use your phone’s default browser and go to the official Twitch TV website.
- Click Sign Up to create a new Twitch account.
- Enter your preferred login details, such as username, password, and phone number. Be sure to use your working mobile phone number, as it will be required to activate your Twitch TV account.
- You can use your email account if your phone number doesn’t work. Click the Use email instead button and enter your email address in the field.
- Enter the six-digit verification code you received on your phone number or email address in the blank field.
- Click “Submit” to confirm the code, and click “Done” to confirm.
- Your Twitch account should now be verified.
- Next, install the Twitch app from the Google Play Store.
- Log in to your verified Twitch account. Now you can stream content and chat with other Twitch users.
Twitch is a fantastic platform to watch, interact and stream creative content. Additionally, you can use Twitch TV on multiple consoles and devices, such as PlayStation, Xbox, and Android phones, through the Twitch app. However, this requires you to have an activated Twitch account.
Therefore, this guide will walk you through the various activation steps when using Twitch on a device other than your computer.
Review https //www.twitch.tv/activate xbox code.