Table of Contents
Brainstorm the great blog posts rock do top-notch videos, eBooks, and a healthy list of other content types. What about infographics? They do not just rock; they roll.
We see when you knock one out of the park with other forms of content, we are apt to earn links.
It generates a heap of social media shares and perhaps inspires the attractive commentary stream. But something unique happens with the killer infographic.
It gets reposted. A lot. On all kinds of sites. And our brand drives with it And rolling across the social web like tumbleweed. Of course, it’s rewarding, but it’s also great to extend our brand’s reach and message.
What are the Three Great Places for Infographic Ideas?
- We wrote this post to help us brainstorm ideas for effective infographics. Here are some intelligent starting points:
1. The Extensive great list of Infographic Ideas
- The infographic we created near the end of this post features 25 concepts and themes that might work for our following infographic.
- It’s not going to give us our topic, but we are bound to find the style to shake ideas loose.
2. Other Infographics
- It must not surprise us to learn that many of the 25 ideas we visualized came from the deep dive into, yes, infographics.
- We went surfing on sites like Visually and Pinterest, where we knew our self find them. I did some image searches. I recommend you do the same.
- And look at the infographics ranking high in our niche. Tuning into our market’s blogs gives us writing ideas. The same goes for infographics.
- Some SlideShare content infographics, but SlideShare’s sweet spot is slide presentations. And the millions of concepts we discover are bound it make creative sparks fly. And infographics were the inspiration for some of the decks. Now flip that equation.