Table of Contents
Content Inventory Definition
The Content inventory the basis of any website redesign project. And also the content management system of the migration effort.
And the content Inventory precisely what it sounds like the quantitative analysis of the content of the website.
Also, in its typical form, the content inventory list of files, traditionally managed in the spreadsheet, that used as the starting point in the journey from as-is to to-be.
Throughout the redesign or migration project, the content Inventory accrues additional information.
And the original list of files (URLs of pages, images, documents), the content strategist, and the content manager.
It starts to add extra columns of information to indicate content ownership within the organization, status of the review, notes for migration, redirects and SEO-optimized URLs, and so forth.
The spreadsheet frequently organizes project resources by the structure of the site. So that site navigational model its derives. The Inventory may also use as the method by which content tracks from one system to extra.
And also, double as the copy deck if the content rephrases and the site migration team using the Inventory to guide page rebuild.
Consumer-to-Business (C2B) is a business copy in which consumers (persons) create value and companies consume that value
By the time the project complete, the spreadsheet often the most comprehensive repository of information about the site’s content and structure.
When it Inventory?
- At the start of the site redesign
- And in preparation for the content management system in the migration project
- As per the part of ongoing site maintenance
What is the Problem with Content Inventories?
- If the content Inventory critical its redesign. And the migration of project and the ongoing maintenance of the site, why dreaded?
- Also for one, very time-consuming it creates. And become out of date very fast if the site is frequently updated. Also problematic, it maintains and, once customized, challenging to correct.
What is the Solution Content WRX Audit?
- Content WRX Audit allows content strategists and content managers to quickly create comprehensive site inventories that offer rich data about each page.
- Also, the links in and out the number, names of images, videos, documents associated with each page.
- Also, the metadata on each page. Even extra critical making the ongoing content analysis and management extra superficial. It runs the Inventory today. And saves the report, reruns it’s later, and sees what’s changed.
- It can quickly locate new, remove, and changed files, makes it easier and keep the Inventory update, allows for efficient quality assurance.
- And it helps ensure that content analysts comprehensive picture of the site at any given time. We understand where we make it easy to plan to get to where we want.