The lifecycle Marketing, we touched on what lifecycle marketing is; however, there’s so much more to it.
And also lifecycle marketing helps marketers guide potential customers through specific milestones in the sales funnel and brand relationship.
What is the Marketing Lifecycle?
- In short, the marketing life cycle design helps marketers address the audience’s specific needs.
- As they from the prospect to the subscriber through to the loyal customer. Of course, the cycle isn’t that simple—while we wish it went that smoothly.
- Also the marketing life cycle also must include the indecisive customer, lapsed customers, repeat customers, and more.
- And also its lifecycle marketing model shows us just how complicated the cycle can remain. And especially once we take aligned it to our many marketing channels.
What Phases of the Customer Lifecycle Journey?
- As intimidating as that model may look, that’s the reality of taking the business with multiple channels to it.
- We all want to begin by addressing the most common stages of the customer life cycle journey for those starting small.
- And then align it to our brand’s marketing goals. The typical stages of the customer lifecycle journey look a little something like this.
- Each stage is the essential piece of the lifecycle marketing process. So taking a basic understanding of each is crucial.
- Brand awareness – our prospect first learns of our brand and products/services.
- And also brand engagement – our prospect begins interacting with our brand, possibly through subscribing to our email list.
- And customer evaluation of the brand – Prospects will evaluate what we take to offer them and decide if it’s worth making the conversion.
- Also, customer purchase – After the evaluation process, they’ll hopefully choose to make the purchase.