Tally 9 ERP is the go-to software for managing business more effectively. It makes it easy for business owners to manage different aspects of their business. It is an easy to use software hence whether you want to understand how to use GST in tally or record your sales you can do it on your own even if you are not an accountant. Visit this page for more info. It combines all the accounting, inventory and compliance features to give you an easy-to-use solution. Tally integrates all of the areas of your business and helps to streamline and simplify your accounting processes with over 100 features designed to automate your business processes.
Tally 9 ERP is designed for growth and is already being used by over a million businesses around the world.
Tally’s Accounting Software offers a range of products to meet all the requirements in your business. The software has been designed and developed keeping in mind the needs of small and medium businesses, who want a product that is easy to use, simple to understand yet powerful enough to handle complex financial transactions. The best part is that you do not need any special training or specialized skills to work on this software. All you need is a basic understanding of accounting principles, which are built into the software itself.
It can be used for:
- Sales Invoicing
- Purchase Management
- Inventory Management
- Budgeting And Cost Centres
- Statutory Compliance
- Multi-location Stock Control
How to use Tally
Here are the basic first steps of using the Tally software to help you get started.
You can get the tally software from the Tally website. If you are unsure whether you will be using this product in the long run, you can use a 30-day trial version of the software. Additionally, if your goal is just to learn the software you can use it in educational mode, as this allows you to use it without paying for the licence
When you first start Tally, you’re presented with a list of links to your saved pages. This is the home screen.
To view the page for any entry like tally voucher entry, click on its title. The page for an entry shows its links, and the number of times each has been clicked:
You can delete entries and links from their respective pages. You can edit links from their page; if you hover over a link, an Edit button will appear:
You can also edit titles from these pages. To edit an entry’s title, click on the title in the header at the top of the screen:
You can also add new entries and links using these pages.
3. Create a company:
- Start Tally. The program will automatically ask if you wish to create a company or use an existing company.
- Click “Yes” to create a new company.
- Enter the name of your company in the Company Name field and click “Enter.” You can leave everything else as default.
Some information on the other fields you might need to enter depending on your needs:
- Company name: Enter your company name here. This is how it will appear on all reports, invoices etc.
- Select country of operation: Select your country of operation from the drop-down list provided (example: India)
- Statutory compliance details: These are details that are necessary for income tax purposes (contact CPA or accountant)
- Date format: Select the way you want dates to show up on reports and invoices (example: 25 Nov 09).
- Manage multiple companies: If you wish to manage more than one company at once, select “Yes”. Otherwise “No”.
Press “Accept” after filling out all fields.
Can a Food Marketing Agency in London Help Improve My Blog?
If you have a food brand, you know the importance of having a good website. This can help you attract…
Minimum Risk Crypto Investment – What Are the Best Practices?
Cryptocurrencies are on the rise. Do you feel lost in the sea of investment options everyone is discussing? It is…