Best Digital Marketing Hacks You Didn’t Know You Needed – You don’t need training that is 2018 outdated and offers nothing but theoretical knowledge. Instead, you need to learn digital marketing from scratch along with the latest digital marketing hacks that have been tried and tested. In this article, we talk about the trending and tested digital marketing hacks that you might have heard of but never thought a brand would need it.
What is Digital Marketing and Why is it Important?
Digital Marketing is a marketing technique that uses digital technologies to reach out to customers and potential customers.
Digital marketing is important because it helps companies to get their brands in front of the right audience. It provides an opportunity for businesses to engage with their customers on social media platforms, blogs, and other online channels. Digital marketing also helps businesses to understand customer behavior and needs.
The whole point of learning social media marketing or hiring an outside agency to handle it is to create an online presence that directly communicates with customers, attacks their needs, and offers their brands as a solution.
This can be done via just social media or search engines or through various other platforms taught while upskilling in digital marketing.
1. Email Hack – How to Leverage Automated Emails to Increase Sales and Customer Loyalty
Email marketing is one of the most important digital marketing channels, and it’s also one of the most inexpensive. But it can be tough to get your email marketing campaigns off the ground.
Email is one of the most popular marketing channels and it can be used to generate leads, increase sales, and build customer loyalty. However, there are a lot of best practices that need to be followed in order to maximize your ROI.
Luckily, there are some techniques you can use to increase your open rates and boost customer loyalty with automated emails. Here are a few email hacks to help you reach more customers and make more sales:
– Use autoresponders to reengage inactive customers – Create a welcome sequence for new subscribers – Send abandoned cart emails to entice them back into purchasing – Use lead magnets to collect contact information from potential customers
2. SEO Hack – Keyword Research Tools to Use for Discovering New Traffic Opportunities
In the digital marketing industry, SEO is one of the most important aspects that need to be taken care of. It helps in getting a lot of traffic to the website and also in converting them into leads. However, with so many things going on these days, it becomes quite difficult to keep track of all the SEO strategies that are being used. This is where keyword research tools come into play.
There are a number of keyword research tools available today which can help you find out about new traffic opportunities for your site and also give you insights about what your competitors are doing on their websites. We have compiled a list of some of the most popular keyword research tools which can be helpful for both beginners and professionals alike.
- Google Adwords Keyword Tool – This tool allows you to find keywords by searching for a word or phrase, or by using a website URL. It also gives you the estimated monthly search volume for that keyword and provides other details like related searches, cost per click, and suggested bid amount.
- SEMrush – This tool allows you to do competitor research and find keywords with low competition levels, high search volume, high commercial intent, and more. You can also use this tool to uncover new content ideas based on your industry verticals and interests.
- Social Media Marketing Hack – How to Rank High in the SERPs With Social Media Links
One of the most difficult things to do in digital marketing is ranking high in the SERPs. It’s not easy to rank for keywords and get traffic from search engines.
Social media links can help you rank higher in SERPs if you know how to use them correctly. By adding a social media link, you are telling Google that you are authoritative on that topic, and they will rank your site higher.
Social media links can be used as a way to increase your rankings in SERPs, but they have other benefits too. They also help with branding and getting more followers on social media platforms.
4. Content Marketing Hacks – Ideas for Dealing With Writer’s Block or Building Better Checklists for a Process-Oriented Approach
Writer’s block is a common problem for content creators. It can happen to the best of us, and it can be hard to overcome. But there are some hacks that you can use to get yourself out of the funk and back on track.
Some people find that they are more creative when they work in a collaborative environment, as opposed to working alone. If you’re stuck, try going somewhere else for a while and letting your mind wander in a new environment.
The following are some content marketing hacks that can help you deal with the dreaded writer’s block.
- Write about a topic you know well.
- Write about something that has been bothering you lately, or create a list of things that bother you and write down your thoughts on it in an article form.
- Write about something that is happening in the world right now and how it affects you and your business, or write an article on the current state of affairs in your industry, or write about a recent trend in your industry and why it matters to you as a business owner/marketer/blogger, etc.
- Create a checklist for any process-oriented approach for which there is no traditional content.
Creating a checklist for content, writing multiple copy for emails and content calendar for social media are daily healthy digital marketing practices that will churn into big benefits in the future. Hence, understanding these hacks and focusing on the strategy more than the result will get you faster results. Hope that you found this article informative and kickstarter for your digital marketing campaigns!
Founder and CEO at IIDE
Apart from being an Edu-Preneur, Tedx Speaker and a Black Coffee connoisseur, Karan Shah is also the founder of IIDE- The Digital School.
A Harvard alumnus, Karan’s expertise lies in digital marketing and Ecommerce. A storyteller at heart, he has penned plenty of articles in leading news portals such as Entrepreneur, BusinessWorld, Education Times, and Youth Magazine to name a few.