Table of Contents
Journal Articles Definition
Journal Articles it is helpful to familiarise ourselves with the different types of articles published by journals
1. Original Research
- It is the most common type of journal manuscript use to publish full reports of data from research. It’s called an original article, research article, research, and just article. It depends on the journal.
- And the original research format is suitable for many different fields and different types of studies. And Its includes full Introduction, Methods, Results, and Discussion sections.
2. Short Reports and Letters
- Its papers communicate brief reports of data from original research that editors believe is interesting to many researchers.
- And that likely stimulate further research in the field. As they were relatively short, the format is useful for scientists with time-sensitive results.
- And, for example, those in highly competitive and quickly-changing disciplines. And its format often takes strict length limits.
- Some experimental details did not publish until the authors write the full Original research manuscript. It papers are also sometimes called Brief communications.
3. Review Articles
- Firstly, the review articles provide a comprehensive summary of research on a particular topic and a perspective on the field’s state and heading.
- Secondly, leaders often write them in a particular discipline after an invitation from the editors of the journal.
- Lastly, and reviews are often wide read (for example, by research looking for the full introduction to a field) and highly cited. Studies commonly cite approximately 100 primary research articles.
4. Case Studies
- These articles report specific instances of exciting phenomena. In case, studies aim to make other researchers aware of the possibility that one particular phenomenon might occur.
- And its type of study is often use in medicine to report previous unknown and emerge pathologies.
5. Methodologies and Methods
- These articles present the new experimental method, test, and procedure. And also the method described may either be unique, and it offers a better version of an existing process.
- And also the article must describe the demonstrable advance on what is currently available.