When the content source extra to our content list in our Paper Settings, Paper. Li automatically pulls in any articles, images or videos pulled from that source.
In many cases, a “content source” is social media account such as a user from Twitter, a Facebook group or page, and the Youtube channel. And content source might also the group of users together, such as a Twitter list. In these examples.
And each time the users of the service share content on the social media budget template channel, Paper. Li pulls the content automatically into our Paper in the readable format.
Other sources include an RSS feed that pulls in any new content posted on the particular website we follow and our Genius Source. Also, which pulls in content based on keywords found within the millions of articles we pull in daily.
What are the 3 Content Sources that Take the Stress Out of Social Media Sharing?
- We do not use different websites for reading news, entering discussions, taking fun, and socializing. Reddit has it all! How will you benefit from this network? One word: sub-Reddit.
- And these categories, dedicated to particular interests and topics, enable us to promote our brand and build our online reputation at the same time.
- Also, Reddit’s search bar will take you to the niche you’re after, so type the keyword and get to the action.
- Also, show our wisdom in the discussions and help our target audience get the solutions they need. When you get recognized as an expert, people will promote your site on social media for us.
2. Buzz Sumo
- Before we write shareable content, we need to know everything about the trending topics in our niche. Thanks to BuzzSumo, we can find out what kind of content is popular on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and Pinterest.
- And also, use the filter to locate results according to date and type. When we identify popular stories, try to write something better. And tell our target audience how our brand is looking for in the context of the trending topics.
- How can we find out which hashtags are popular on Twitter? Of course, we are not interested in Kardashian and other random trends.
- And we want to focus on the niche of our brand. Use Topsy! This tool enables us to filter the results by searching for relevant keywords.
- Also, we get photos, videos, links, tweets, and Twitter influences in the results. Use that information to boost social media sharing.